The Mind-Body Fertility Connection® Method
Training in Hypnosis To Promote Fertility
Presented by James Schwartz
Hosted by The Self Center
Dates: Apri 12, 13, 14, 2013
COST—$425 (Early bird discount: $400 if registered before March 1st, 2013)
Hypnosis to Promote Fertility
A Three-Day Experiential Workshop of advanced techniques that takes fertility work to a much higher level.
Who should attend: Participants must have a basic understanding and skill level in hypnosis.
This workshop will explain and add to what you need to know about common medical procedures, emotional blocks to conception and what needs to be included in a successful program for fertility enhancement clients. It is a hands-on workshop with demonstrations and break-out groups designed to give you the tools you need to be successful in working with fertility in your hypnotherapy practice.
Students who attend this seminar and complete the requirements for this class become Level One Mind-Body Fertility Connection Practitioners and will be added to the referral network of approved of the Mind-Body Fertility Connection Program.*
During the class, you will receive training in the following areas:
• Procedures, conditions and terminology regarding fertility
• Scientific evidence that supports the importance of the mind-body connection in creating and maintaining pregnancy
• Statistical comparison of Western medical procedures vs. mind-body studies
• The impact of stress on fertility
• Stress reduction and how to target the hypothalamus gland
• Using hypnotic visualization to promote conception
• How to teach clients the self-hypnosis process
• How to identify and process issues that are blocking or interfering with conception
• How and when to apply regression work
• How to resolve familial conflicts and dysfunctions
• How to process miscarriages, abortions and sexual abuse
• The importance of using Eastern medicine to promote conception
• The importance of referring clients for Maya uterine massage—how it works and why it is necessary
• Overcoming the expectations/perfectionism/control cycle that makes conception and full-term pregnancy challenging
• What information must be obtained and given during the pre-talk
• How and when to incorporate instant inductions
• How hypnosis to promote fertility can increase business and is introducing hypnosis to a new segment of the population
• What needs to be included in a program for hypnosis to promote fertility
* First year registration fees are included in the cost of the class. Recertification fees are $35 per year for subsequent years.
About the instructor: James Schwartz is the author of The Mind-Body Fertility Connection, a book endorsed by leaders in the fields of hypnotherapy, psychotherapy, acupuncture and Maya uterine massage. James is Board Certified by the National Guild of Hypnotists and a member of the Colorado Association of Psychotherapists. He is the director of the Rocky Mountain Hypnotherapy Center in Lakewood, Colorado, and is certified in NeuroLinguistic Programming, HypnoBirthing and Complementary Medical Hypnosis. Through his extensive work with infertility clients, James has created the Hypnosis to Promote Fertility program which focuses on healing the mental and emotional barriers that can often prevent conception.
This is what students have said about James and his fertility classes:
“Jim is a very compassionate, highly-trained hypnotherapist who is connected and sensitive to the needs of clients and students. This training program is an amazing adjunct to any hypnotherapy practice. These strategies can be applied not only to fertility, but they can be adapted to almost any issues. There are many unique applications of advanced hypnotherapy practices, included in this class, not found through other training programs.
“Take this class. It will completely boost/jumpstart your practice with immediate results for yourself as well as others.”
“Comprehensive and unique program. Anyone who wants to work with infertility clients needs to take this program. I appreciated your gentle way of healing, and the break-out sessions were great for reinforcing the learning.”
“I enjoyed the calm, professional manner, obvious intelligence and clarity, coupled with great humility. Worth every penny. Insightful, practical and inspiring.”
“Your enthusiasm and passion about the subject is shining through. Well-constructed demonstration sessions. Skillful, thoughtful and insightful.”
“This is a way to blend your existing hypnosis skills with techniques designed specifically for fertility. A winning combination! Thanks for bringing hypnosis to the fertility market in such a usable way.”
“Three days well spent. It was interesting and good information. Thank you for bringing your knowledge to Vancouver. I feel well equipped to help my clients seeking help with their fertility.”
“Thoroughly enjoyable and interesting.”
For additional information, please contact:
The Self Center
805 Main Street
Winchester, MA 01890
617-538-1969 direct line